Coldwell Banker Managerial Certificate
Credit hours: 12
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Course Objectives: To develop your managerial skills which will help you learn how to supervise, lead, develop, and direct your employees both individually and collectively to accomplish organizational goals. Understanding the essential responsibilities you should practice to help you direct teams. This course will lead you to fulfill your duties and recognize the potential of your team.
· Managers, Business owners, Supervisors, Team leaders
· Self-investors who want to improve their knowledge/pursue their own business.
Day 1 - Coaching For Performance
· This course will give you an opportunity to experiment and practice different coaching techniques and styles
· You’ll get ongoing feedback to build your confidence and enhance your competence in coaching
· Presenting a wide range of methodologies that will guide you through different coaching skills, situations and requirements
· Increase the productivity of your department
· Use the three principles of effective communication
· Recognize opportunities in coaching
· Demonstrate the ability of others through using G.R.O.W. coaching models Focus on staff performance improvement
Day 2 - Self Development Personally and Socially
· Achieve personal and interpersonal skills
· Gain control over your life
· Live with a purpose and vision
· Focus on the highest priorities
· Build a win-win relationship with others
· Listen effectively
· How to work with other to reach better solutions
· How to achieve work/life balance
Day 3 - Time Management and Goal settings for Managers
Any Managerial post is very demanding with a heavy load of responsibilities. Part of the success of any manager or responsible post is having excellent time management skills. Time management is the road to success.
In this course you will learn how to:
· Increase your productivity
· Identify the most important tasks and create plans to allocate time accordingly, along with tools to stick with it.
· Learn how to be organized motivated and effective in your personal and business life.
· Learn to use time effectively
· Stress handling & effective delegation.
· Delegation and how it empowers your staff to work independently and confidently
· Analyze your business using SWOT Analysis.
* Keep yourself posted for the starting date